Pet friendly means that you can stay with us with a pet, as long as you follow the principles of the Drevenice Terchová Resort, which are described in the Paw etiquette below:
- It is only possible to accommodate a dog or cat that can control its social needs and has valid vaccinations, which must be presented with a veterinary card at the time of admission.
- The pet must be housebroken. If it shows signs of aggression, we reserve the right not to house such a pet.
- One large breed (e.g. Labrador) or two small breeds (e.g. Miniature/Medium Poodle) can be accommodated in a room or suite. Exceptions can only be granted by the resort operators.
- We recommend that you take your four-legged hiker their own blanket or bedding so that they don't soil the bed or sofa in your room or apartment. Please note that we charge an additional cleaning fee of EUR 30 for a dirty bed/sofa with hair or gross dirt.
- Use bowls designed for this purpose to feed your pet.
- The pet must not rest on beds or other equipment used for resting guests.
- In order to preserve the comfort of the guests and to protect the property of the resort, please note that it is not allowed to leave pets in the room/apartment unattended.
- Liability for any damages caused to the health of guests or employees and persons on the premises of the resort, or to the property of guests and other persons staying at the resort, shall be borne by the owner of the pet without limitation. In the event of such damage to the health or property of the Resort, the owner of the pet shall be liable to pay for the damage in its entirety. Compensation for damages shall be payable on the basis of a bill for the amount of damages presented to the client within the due date specified by the landlord. He is obliged to compensate for the damage in its entirety.
- By booking a stay and paying the pet fee, the client declares that he/she has been informed of these rules. The guest acknowledges that in the event of a breach of these rules, the resort management is entitled to refuse the accommodation of the client with the pet or to terminate such accommodation, without the right of the guest to any financial or non-financial compensation.
- All pets are not allowed to roam freely in the resort and must therefore be kept on a leash under the supervision of their owner at all times. Pets are allowed in all public areas of the resort, except the spa, children's play area and public toilets.
Thank you in advance for respecting paw etiquette.